View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 08:33 AM   #5387
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by morethanpretty View Post
Also, I'm anxious for myself. I went to a new doc on Friday also cuz I had a fever and some sinus issues. He gave me meds for that, but also found that my thyroid feels enlarged. Might be the cause of my chronic fatigue, which I have been struggling with for....2yrs now, I think. So had blood tests and a sonogram of my thyroid. I hope they DO find something wrong, so that finally there will be something to fix, and I don't have to feel like its all my fault. Results for that "in a few days."
Awww, dear, I know. I'm still worried about my noggin and still haven't heard from the hospital as to when they're scheduling my scan. I won't even go into what I did yesterday...but it was proof of just how bad my concentration is. I can't seem to focus. I forget what I did 5 minutes ago.

I know what you mean when you say you hope they find something, so at least there is something to fix.

Hang in there, girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
You both just need a man.

Someone to blame, then you wouldn't have to figure out what's up.

NO comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaC View Post
I think I'll just blame the government :P

Am feeling tons better this morning. Getting some sleep helped. A lot. Alot of help that is, not a lot of sleep :P But hey: 5 solid hours isn't half bad for me Hopefully that's it, done and dusted. Usually by the time I start talking about what's up that means I've hit bottom and about to come around.
I got a lot of sleep last night, and feel better too.

I'm glad you're feeling better.