View Single Post
Old 05-15-2005, 10:52 PM   #7
zippyt
LONG LIVE KING ZIPPY! per Feetz

I didn't meen for this thread to be about kicking ass , i was thinking about those Golden moments or seconds that you WISh you could capture ,

Now as to ass kicking , a few come to mind ,
1) I went to summer school with Kang Ree's ( he tought Elvi all those moves ) son , a real quiet , genuinly nice guy ,,, some lunk heads desided since he was small and quite he was an easy target ,,, OH how WRONG they were !!!! It took the janitor a FEW days to clean up the blood !!!

2) In boot camp , A drill instructed asked " so who here thinks they can kick my ass ????" This little North Korean dude steped out , and procedded to whip his ass ALL up and down the squad bay !!!!!!!

3) A Verry raceist redneck on a job site was running his mouth , talking to an all black brick laying crew , saying stuff like " Hey BOY , Sling those bricks BOY !!! Lunch time came one day and he found himself left on the job site all by his lonesome , With the all black brick layers , when we got back from lunch they had RAM-SET( BIG nails driven in with a .22 blank ) him to a wall and beat him half to death with 2x4's