View Single Post
Old 12-13-2004, 12:41 AM   #5
Nightsong
Wang Dude

My joy is eyestrain

I am going to take a chance and throw at cellerites the horrible thing I threw at my mother for Christmas last year. No not the road kill coat. It is an attached zip file of a windows .DOC file. It is holiday fair that I used to make my mother all mushy so she would buy me soemthing.

My loving wife read it and insisted I use it as a Christmas gift so to speak for email friends. She then took print outs to give our childrens teachers as a holiday offering. Feel free to ignore it as it is a sentimental long winded fiction(so like my posts) but should you happen to wade through it I would like opinions. Does it capture the holiday spirit? Does it make you think a little about what makes a holiday, any holiday worth it?

Before you scream relavance to thread! I started thinking of it after the comment about Christmas being so commercial. THought I would offer a Holiday thought on it. Plus I tend to write little holiday stories so that is how my family really knows I am into the season.
Attached Files
File Type: zip DO YOU GIFT WRAP.zip (16.7 KB, 290 views)

Last edited by Nightsong; 12-13-2004 at 12:45 AM. Reason: I think better than I type
Nightsong is offline   Reply With Quote