View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 06:12 AM   #642
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

I'm white and from a Christian background. I will be honest and say I never want to go to Birmingham (West Midlands, England) in my life again.

Moslems?
Forget the bloody Muslims (more common pronunciation here)
On the way from Leeds to Oxford over Christmas I believed I was being helped onto the right coach at our Birmingham interchange. Look up various photos here, I was the pink haired black faced lady with no glasses and very compromised eyesight.
Miserable bloody white Geordie driver didn't let us know that those of us travelling on to Oxford NEEDED TO CHANGE COACH. I was not the only person who was horrified to find myself in Plymouth. And that had nothing to do with Moslems either.

On the way home to the nuthouse, it was evil weather that gave me an enforced stay in a very cold Birmingham coach station. I refused to pay for the toilet, as I should have been on a coach with a free one at that point. They eventually let me pee for free.
My tears didn't move them re a free drink though. No water available (bet they were lying) only what could be bought from the concourse, and that was run by concessions, so they couldn't make them give us food or drink, no matter how long we were held up.

I wish Brum Coach Station was run by Muslims. Real ones, not perverse murderers. Hospitality is one of the tenets of Islam. They'd have got me a glass of water and a few tissues.