View Single Post
Old 06-04-2003, 10:26 AM   #5
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Coffee for me.

All hours of the day (and night).

I don't usually have the shaky/anxious/awake problem with caffiene, but this HAS happened.

I tried being a coffee snob for a little while (only ever having coffee made from freshly ground beans and ice cold filtered water) but I've gotten over that, mainly through laziness, and will just damn drink anything I can get my hands on.

I occasionally will go for the speciality flavored coffees ... swiss chocolate, chocolate raspberry, cinnamon, snickerdoodle, creme brulee (i tend to like either chocolate flavor or spicy flavor specialty brews), with an occasional foray into things like butter rum (what I would love to find again are the packets of booze-flavored coffees I got for yule several years ago ... Jack Daniels and Southern Comfort flavors.

When I'm feeling especially decadent a packet of instant cocoa mix goes into the cup before the coffee.

I own a cappucino maker and have actually used it
More than once.

We used to have one at work, but it appears to have gotten lost in the remodelling. I'll have to ask the boss what happened to it. Cold rainy nights (like we're having now) are perfect for cappucino.

A friend from Ecuador told me how they make coffee. It's actually pretty good, and the only legal use of instant coffee in my life. They heat milk and add cocoa and instant coffee to it.)

I do sometimes drink tea, but it's too much of a hassle at work (where I can finish a pot through an 8 hour shift). Favorite tea is Jasmine, with Stash Chai Spice (kind of like Indian Masala Tea) second runner up. Fruity teas make up the rest of the tea-box in the kitchen.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote