Thread: Pam's sister.
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 07:21 PM   #68
pensive pam
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by classicman View Post
Pam/Jessica/Paul conveniently ignores the posts she/he doesn't want to respond to while maintaining the same old same old. Their posting here is beneficial to no one. We have nothing to add to her/his nor/or her sisters insanity. They are all better off not posting here and we are, in turn, better for them not posting here as well. Ban/delete them all and be done with it. Someone start a frikkin poll and lets get it over with.
Democracy rules. no we are a Republic! No wait a Dictatorship. Whatever.
Sorry thought this was the politics forum. WTFE
We addressed this adnaseum. Paul is man from CA who invented Llenrev (Vernell) to compete with Pensive Pam. What do you not understand? We have even explained it on this thread. You seem to miss it. Rumors abound. That was is about 3 years old, and your a little late to call out on that one. Believe what you want, we don't care. But hey, someone said so on the internet, so it must be so. Are you a sheep? Look at Pam' profile photo. I do not see a penis bulging from her dress. But hey, since someone on the internet started a rumor...it must be true. You make yourself look foolish...and you're a useless poster. I see you chasing Pam, with a lot of others. I don't see anyone chasing you, nor having an interest. Wonder why? I think we both know. And yes, Pam is also Richard, Jay, Paul II, Michael from Oregon. I am actually Jack from Mississippi. Hope that clears things up. Sorry you feel left out, but no one cares about you as a poster. You could disappear tomorrow and nobody would notice.
pensive pam is offline   Reply With Quote