View Single Post
Old 08-30-2017, 12:18 PM   #109
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

The Barnes & Noble Nook HD+ is a goddamned turd. It is a motherfucking piece of shit. I could happily beat Mr. Barnes, and Mr. Noble to death with it. Smiling every second. I cannot believe this product made it to store shelves. There is no way, NO FUCKING WAY, I would have my name associated with this product.

Somebody, somewhere was the last person to have to sign their name on a document releasing this chalky, dried up, dog turd of a product to the market place. That person should be fired and prohibited from ever holding more responsibility than the fry guy at McDonald's. I'm not talking about the guy what cooks the fries, mind you, I'm talking about the guy who's job it is to put the cooked fries in the little paper sack, or the little cardboard carrier.

Looking at something online? SLAM!! Fuck you, Bunky, you're now looking at the desktop, or WETF they call it. Want to type in a web address? Go ahead, Pecky, type it in. Wait. Why doesn't my keyboard come up when I touch the address bar? Come to think of it why doesn't my touch screen work. Touch. Touch. Touch. TOUCH! TOUCH!!!! TOUCH, GODDAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!

MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you get buttfucked, right in the mouth.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote