View Single Post
Old 02-06-2007, 08:50 PM   #35
monster
I hear them call the tide

Quote:
When she found out that Shipman was flying to Orlando from Houston, Nowak decided to confront her, according to the arrest affidavit. Nowak raced from Houston to Orlando wearing diapers so she wouldn't have to stop to urinate, authorities said.
Quote:
During a check of the parking lot, an officer followed Nowak and watched her throw away a bag containing the wig and BB gun. They also found a steel mallet, a 4-inch folding knife, rubber tubing, $600 and garbage bags inside a bag Nowak was carrying when she was arrested, authorities said.

Inside Nowak's vehicle, which was parked at a nearby motel, authorities uncovered a pepper spray package, an unused BB-gun cartridge, latex gloves and e-mails between Shipman and Oefelein. They also found a letter "that indicated how much Mrs. Nowak loved Mr. Oefelein," an opened package for a buck knife, Shipman's home address and hand written directions to the address, the arrest affidavit said.
So on the one hand she made a spur-of-the moment decision to "race" to Orlando, time being so tight that she didn't have time to stop and pee, and yet on the other hand she had time to get all that junk together and formulate some sort of plan -including the "oh yes it'll save time if I wear a diaper, now where did I put them" part of the scheme.

Could she have had all the stuff and the plan ready and was just waiting for an opportunity?

Or is she just completely and uttely off her rocker? In which case charges should be level at the shrinks who OK the astronauts. One rarely suddenly goes this nuts -it takes time.

Strange days.