View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 11:27 AM   #1661
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Mum & Dad have been house-sitting and are back tomorrow about midday. And for once I'm not frantic spring-cleaning. All I need to do is hoover the living room, kitchen & hall. I should mop the kitchen floor really. But they'll only trample all over it when they're unpacking... Yay me. I've been very well behaved this time.

But I have to get up mega early (for me) tomorrow because I am covering for Mum who is supposed to also be house-sitting at my bro's parents-in-laws' house tomorrow. She won't be back in time, so I'm going over to take the dog out and feed the cat. It's about a 40 minute walk away, and I can't face that first thing. So I'm getting a taxi. Only I won't have the money to do so without going to the cashpoint down the road. And the money doesn't clear until tomorrow morning. Argh.

Once Mum relieves me I'll probably just sit around wondering what to do with myself, because I've been kept busy for the last few days (looking after Grandad and watching all the DVDs I don't get a chance to watch when they're home).