View Single Post
Old 11-11-2005, 01:38 PM   #1
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Happy Veteran's Day

I would like to offer my sincere gratitude and thanks for the service of all the Veterans who read this. Your sacrifice for me, my family, and my country is not in vain. It is not unseen, unnoticed or unappreciated. You each gave so I could have, and I thank you. I offer you my sincere and profound thanks.

I only know of a few of you by name and I will mention them here. This forum is mostly anonymous, and so I know only a little about some of you. Certainly there are Veterans to whom I owe a debt but will not be named here, either through my forgetfulness or my ignorance. If you are not named for any reason, please feel free to identify yourself to me publicly or privately and I will add your name to this list. If you wish to accept my thanks, and the thanks of my family anonymously, that is your prerogative.

I send my thanks to:

My Dad, W
My Father in Law, F
My Uncle, G
My two Brothers, C and B
My cousin, S

Also to lookout123, Urbane Guerrilla, NICOTINEGUN, busterb. I know I'm omitting some names, but I am still thankful to you, even if you're a lurker and don't have a name here. You have a name in my heart and in the hearts of everyone I know. I thank you.