View Single Post
Old 04-19-2008, 09:08 AM   #23
Cicero
Looking forward to open mic night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphoriatheory View Post

(Maybe I'm being a little too serious for a Friday night. I just ran into my best friend from high school, who slunk from valedictorian to unmarried mother of two, collecting social security and food stamps. Pisses me off that I get up and go to work every day, and she makes almost as much as me for being a leech on the system, despite the fact that she could have easily been a HUGE contributor to society.)

Heh. I wonder if your friend from high school knows what a di** you are being about it Euphoria. She obviously took a heavy hit being an unwed mother. Now she still has you out there still comparing yourself with her after all that time. What a riot.

Maybe I think it's helpful to society when people make it their first priority to raise their kids?

There's lots of ways to go about things....And if you are making as much as a welfare recipient and you are unhappy with that, maybe you need to change something about what you are doing instead of beating on a single mom for scraping by? lol! Whatever.

Oh jeez...Euphoria all I mean to say here is I think you ar being rather harsh about someone who obviously is still trying to do their best...Or maybe I have a soft spot for single moms that try to navigate in this world without any money but still try to raise their kids to the best of their ability.

Last edited by Cicero; 04-19-2008 at 09:15 AM.
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote