Thread: I want to die
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 11:57 AM   #129
LabRat
twatfaced two legged bumhole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
...Imagining what happens when they find me dead...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
I feel alone.
I originally stayed out of this thread at it's creation Deuce, because I was a little suspicious of a newb posting such heavy stuff...then others who are better trained/better with words said the things I felt better than I could have.

But I want you to know now that I have read this thread, and the post about imaginging what it would be like when they find you brought tears to my eyes. Literally. And I read this at work. The thought of my daughter living without a mother is the only thing that kept me from doing something really stupid, when I was where you were/are. I have posted randomly in various places about my depression, PM or Gabbly me anytime regarding this.

You aren't alone. Blood does not make family, only relatives. We are your family, here for you 24/7.

The same goes for you, Sundae, whom I was unaware was going through such a tough time. (That'll teach me to stay out of threads I'm scared of...) Though it sound like you are beginning to hit the upslide, and I am very happy for that.

Lookout, wow. I am sorry. My uncle committed suicide when I was 12 or so, though for many different reasons, and I saw (even through the limited eyes of a 12yo) how it leaves the family's heads spinning. I hope you and your friends were/are good support for one another. My father (his brother) did not get the help/support he needed, and now that I am older (wiser?) I see what it difference it could have made in his life trying to make sense of it.

:::hugs::: to all of you, especially those who are going through things similar who haven't posted here.

LR