View Single Post
Old 01-31-2018, 09:45 PM   #8
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

1) Have you ever shaved your head? No.
2) Flip Flops or Sandals? Flip flops in the kitchen because they have more squishy support for my poor arches. Sandals outside the house.
3) What was the most common first name among your peers at school? My own, dammit.
4) You get to save either your sight or your hearing. Which? Sight, obviously. Anyone who says hearing is fetishizing their appreciation for music beyond all logical practicality.
5a) You have to cut a significant number of calories from your current diet. What goes? I'd start with ice cream and macarons, but after that I'd still probably have to cut my hummus intake in half before I got to "significant" totals.
5b) You have to add a significant number of calories to your current diet. First choice? Avocado and cheese. And probably more hummus.
6) A new banknote or coin is being issued in your country. Who should be pictured on it? Stephen Colbert.
7) What color goes best with yellow? I have two yellow items of clothing; one goes with pink, the other jeans. But this one time in 3rd grade, we had a school-wide assembly where I noticed nearly every teacher in the school was wearing a yellow top and a black bottom. Clearly it was some kind of coordinated joke, and I never found out what the whole thing was supposed to be about, but I remember thinking how bizarre it was that all of these women thought about their closets and agreed, "Yep, bright yellow top and a black bottom, that's a combination everyone will be able to pull off."
8) What is your favorite word with four syllables? Trisyllabic.
9) Do you prefer to watch the summer or winter Olympics? No live TV at the house, can't/won't watch either.
10) How should we? With quiet, smoldering tenacity.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote