Thread: Senior Prank?
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2004, 12:47 PM   #90
jaguar
whig

Are familiar with the phrase "to throw the book at someone", I extended it, I did not imply they should be beaten, please stop using a straw man. Ditto for the water baloon.

The forcefully detained a man against his will, in my book that`s a sure sign of a certain type of personality and mentality which has a tendancy to lend itself towards a distinct lack of respect for others. If they think they can get away with tieing up teachers what comes next, they have demonstrated clearly they don`t respect the rights of others.

The line between a prank and malice is a dangerously thin one, if someone TPd your house you might think it`s a harmless prank but if they drop a molotov on your lawn you might think differently, if you don`t teach people to respect the rights and property of others from the start, they only get worse until they get pulled up.

One person`s harmless joke can really hurt another person, not to mention misjudged incidents that spiral out of control. If you can`t understand that you do not hae the right to lay your hands on another person you deserved to be pulled up on it fast and hard.