View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 10:27 PM   #1
monster
I hear them call the tide

I joined the Gym yesterday

It's kinda pricey but in the last few weeks I packed on a few pounds for NO DAMN REASON. I guess I hit that age.

I've been eating better since saturday too. Like much better/not at all. I expect to be stick-thin by Friday.

yesterday I did a 30 mins Abs class then swam hard for 30 mins, but I didn't enjoy the swim very much because Swimmer Girl gave me the sniffles. then I enjoyed the Spa Whirlpool.

Today I did 1 hour Zumba then enjoyed the Spa Whirlpool. It's my reward. the "sniffles" hit the cough point this morning, and I'm asthmatic, so i really didn't feel like going at all, but i did and i had no problems, so i am happy.

I'm very fit, but I weigh too much, I have no abs and no core strength. i really want to remedy these. I always have wanted to, but now (a) it seems my plateau days are over and (b) my figure skating has reached a level where these things actually matter.

So i took steps. yay me.

Originally, I had thought I would let myself not go on Weds and thurs because I have full days already, but I'mm'a try to fit in an early swim tomorrow if the "sniffles" allow (and spa whirlpool, of course) before skating