Thread: Pam's sister.
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 07:59 PM   #7
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Jessica:

I would like to invite you to establish your own login here, so you don't need to use Pam's. Also, to just read her posts, it is not necessary to login at all. You can read, but not post without logging in.

If you do create your own name here, you will be able to post, as you have, but you can do it as yourself. I think you would be pleasantly surprised by the amount of grown up, substantive connection there is here in this community. Pam's had a taste of it, you could too. It's true, we have our own share of bullshit and Pam's had a taste of that too. We're a package deal, but I assure you it's much more good than bad.

Or not, as Aliantha suggested, Pam's posts ranged from friendly to WTF? Regardless, we've a nice community here, you are welcome to join us, with or without Pam.

Last but not least, I hope the very best for you and for Pam, for your family. I understand how helpless and bewildered it feels to be in a position like yours. Pam's lucky to have a caring sister like you; friends like you matter. Good luck.