Thread: Pam's sister.
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 07:32 PM   #3
pensive pam
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
Jessica (if you really are who you say you are) how old is Pam? I imagined her to be late 20's or thirties.

I hope she can get the help she needs with the support of her family. We can't help her here.
This is tough for me because I don't want to sell her out, and I don't know you. But it breaks my heart that strangers may know more about my sister than I do. Pam is 22, the baby of the family. As for me, I am a little older at 29. Seriously, none of us can handle the drama at times. And no matter what happens, everything is a crisis with her. I'm just beginning to look at her posts, and it's the same shit she does in real life but just written down on here. I'm scared to death of what I will find. Last night she tore apart her room and refused to eat. She thinks people are against her. At the same time she can be a wonderful sister and person. She does charity work and that is the only thing that makes her happy she said. I'm sure I must come off a strange to you because I don't know you. But I guess this is therapy for me. I cannot always be there for her and some of her posts are starting to really worry me. This thing with her jumping in front of a train was posted on her myspace account last year. She is still here. A cry for attention? We don't know, and she won't tell. For some reason she manages to wear down her psychiatrists to the point where they simply ship her off to a collegue because they can't deal with her. Not sure what else to write.
pensive pam is offline   Reply With Quote