View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 05:27 PM   #53
missbhf08
I'm not crazy, my reality is just different from yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
Miss/Mrs cellar 2008 seems to be cleared up though. The first place winner prematurely gave up the crown, so now that we have the real deal, I hope she will stay.

Miss bhf, when I mention my parents being effected by the hurricane people always mention New Orleans too...The eye hit them dead on in Mississippi.....

Pretty women on here like to talk about people liking them for their intelligence here, you will fit right in, but I am still not buying it. I've seen a lot of intelligent ugly women, and yea, they never seem to be that popular, and certainly don't get to wear the grand tiara. It doesn't even fit on their mis-shapen head when they temporarily go through the winners things, and try it on.......

lol! All the pretty women claim that life is not about appearances. Get ugly and dress down, maybe even like a hobo, and tell me what you think then.

I dressed like a hobo for a party designated for it, but went out in public before it, in full costume (totally convincing), and as I said hello to one of my friends that did not recognize me, they gave me the most terrible look I had ever seen on their face, and wouldn't even dignify my "hello" with a response.
Ok cicero, let me put it this way: the people judging who wins do look for intelligence more than beauty, but that doesn't mean it counts. Sometimes the person who wins can be a dog. I don't really like to agree with people choosing beauty over brains, but it happens. That's life....

But it just happens that most girls who do win are beautiful and intelligent. We go around as visiting queens to other pageants. I mean, if you were part of one of our festivals and you had a dumb person representing you, wouldn't you kinda be dumbfounded?
missbhf08 is offline   Reply With Quote