View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 04:02 PM   #12
wolf
lobber of scimitars

A schoolmate of mine's dad was a clown. Professionally.

Anyway, one of his props was a very large pink elephant. I'm not sure what it was made of, couldn't have been paper-mache because it sat out on their front lawn when dad wasn't working, often sporting a party hat and a "Don't Drink and Drive" sign (This was well before MADD).

Now this is funny: I was trying to see if anyone else had posted anything about Zetty's pink elephant. I didn't get any hits for it, but it's amazing what you can get by entering a couple of simple search terms into Google:

Quote:
naked kids russian lolitas fuck little girls pink pussy virgine fuck "sexsrory" dicks death and dying page ...... lyrics blonde redhead elephant woman ayesha takita ashwariya rai naked ... fuck you clown girl with frecals lollywood sm sex box cigar vintage .... shilpa zetty bssm+free+salma teen micro miniskirts ...
As you can see, all of my search terms were represented in the result (which, if you really are thirsting to know, is a site named Bulgarian Amateurs. I will not dignify it with a link. If you really need it, you can easily find it on your own).

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote