View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 05:11 AM   #1
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

I'm getting depressed

I need some help. Some good vibes and cheering words from my pals in the cellar.

Though there really is no need for it - I am feeling overwhelmed and stressed out and it's not the holidays (I don't think it is anyway)

I am exhausted all of the time no matter how much sleep I get - I wake up around five every morning and I'm useless by about one o'clock. I can go to bed at seven or eight and still am tired.

I am sort of taking care of my parents as they do not have an entire working memory between the two of them. Mom's memory is about on par with a goldfish. Dad's is slightly better.

This effing house needs so much work - I can't even list all the shite it needs. And NOW I have to somehow summon the strength to clean out the basement from the rainwater lake that was down there yesterday. My strong, healthy (albeit compulsive) 20 year old son is NO FUCKING HELP WHATSOEVER. He creates messes for me to clean up. I know, i know - my therapist tells me: I am responsible for my OWN feelings. ok. I feel MAD at the lack of help I get from him. He's USELESS.

Yesterday, while I was driving mom home from the doctor he calls on the cell to inform me that the basement is flooded and he's gone to his dad's house to finish his laundry (as my basement is flooded and he can't use my washer and dryer now). so. Thanks for that.

It's just ME. No help ever.

I love my house, I really do, but this every-six-months a new disaster is getting really, really OLD.

big sigh.

Thanks for listening.

a very sad and exhausted Bri.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote