Thread: Buster's BS
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2005, 03:47 PM   #5
busterb
NSABFD

Ok. I'm going to jump to subject of JUSTICE! Today I was using the county paper for only thing that they’re good for. Place under deep frier to catch grease. OOpps I'd better edit my sig. or someone might drop a bomb on me.
Anyway, Back in past the HDlines were,
14 year old girl kill in auto wreck. Not much detail. A freind gave me a paper from another county. Guess who was in car? The mayor's son. It was his step daughter, who he was (anyway). Story is that he has 13 DWIs, but they never get to court. Yes Boss Hog Is alive. My great town is one of few that has radar, hell the county sheriffs in MS. can't even get one. Boombox law right. When they caught all the whites, they put it away. Before someone gets all out of joint, I have black friends & they know how to play the system here. Also the the sub cheif is blk. and a friend of mine.
The bitch is not only blind, but stupid.
If you have a problem with the law, courts, please try to find someone who knows the court clerk. Someone knows him or her and can talk to them. (I'm not talking about killing some sob.) The judge may be the bad ass, but if clerk never puts papers on his desk. You'll never go to trial. IMHO

Last edited by busterb; 05-28-2005 at 03:57 PM. Reason: stupid
busterb is offline   Reply With Quote