View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 08:11 AM   #1480
Snakeadelic
Banned

Grav, my dentist had the unique experience last year of having the tooth next to that canine, which is also root-canaled, pop right the hell out of my lower jaw, post and all, while he was working on a different tooth. Workmanship's not the issue; I have 4 other root canals, all by my usual dentist (not the one who pulled the canine), none of which have ever acted up at all--including the one that can't be crowned because of its small size and the fact that it sits at a 45-degree angle to where it SHOULD sit.

The really fun part is that now I need another root canal. Upper jaw this time, #12, which is next to the left canine one spot back toward the throat. My dentist won't do it because the root, it turns out, has a congenital deformity. It's BENT at the inside tip. I found a dentist who will do a difficult root canal and bill Medicaid, and I get to see him on the 24th. Should be fun...it's only a FOUR HOUR DRIVE not counting road construction delays.

Oh, and the neighbor who does all the driving is currently 3 states away. His dad, the titled owner of the Dakota that's been our transportation lifeline, is absolutely sure that since they finally had to replace the transmission that means the motor's about to explode or something. The bank will not work with him on a loan to buy a truck outside of Oregon, and they may very well refuse him the loan anyway. When they paid off the Dakota, the bank told him if he'd admitted the truck would go out of state with his son, they would have refused him the loan. This is a bank the family's been customers in good standing with for DECADES.

Last edited by Snakeadelic; 05-11-2017 at 08:13 AM. Reason: my belief that there is a special ring of Hell for those who don't proofread enough.
Snakeadelic is offline   Reply With Quote