View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 05:31 PM   #26
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Let me just thank you, cellar dwellars. You all dug deep.

When I got the idea, I was thinking wow,...dood is jammed up....i bet i could help....get him a $300-$500 car......just so he could get to interviews and what not.....

So, I sent about 25 of you PMs to see if it sounded like a good idea, and if you wanted to kick in.....and immediately understood that it would be....

Then one of the salesmen read over my shoulder and asked what it was all about, and when i told him.....he said he knew of a really nice car.......but it sounded way out of the range....

then, once i set it up, and the donations began to roll in....i was hopeful......and then we surpassed the mark for it, and there will be enough to top off the tip jar and cover tags, too.

awesome job cellar! SRSLY

for those of you that didnt actually send any cash, but responded favorably, I DID go ahead and dedicate parts for you, and those that did donate but didn't pick parts in time, too.

If you feel guilty, send something in to the tip jar.

I also should mention that jinx has been very patient with me these 2 weeks too....I fear that I may be a little negligent of other areas when I get a hair like this across my ass.
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote