Thread: gurk
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2005, 02:30 AM   #17
cowhead
halve your cake and eat it too.

okay.. here's the thing.. I am a hopless romantic.. brianna and catwoman there is i believe (in all what's left of my heart and soul) that there in a 'one' I know.. foolish my brain rejects the concept fully.. but you know.. damnit! I have to believe in somehting, and since the whole god thing isn't going to do it for me I have to put my faith somewhere.. I mean.. atleast to me it seems like there is a part of each person that yearns for somehting larger and better than the self (atleast I hope everyone has something like that going on..) and for me that's it.. I think I have found the 'one', although..I dunno I can only be myself and see what happens with her.. (alhtough being also a right bastard I did go home with a 22 year old girl the other night..if I can't have what I want I will take what I can) I want this Sarah girl to love me/like me.. and she does both.. a.)she won't admit it to herself (no really you don't mistake that look in someones eyes.. when you can see you? know what I mean? b.) the last relationships either of us had ended badly.. very badly.. so it makes a body a little gunshy as it were. she has a kid with a guy who (okay I'm going to go on a tangent here in a sec.) who has never met his daughter.. and she's 6 almost 7.. okay.. tangent real quick.. sorry...one fucking thing I don't understand.. if you got someone pregnant and they went ahead with the birthing ( a womans choice as far as I am concerned) HOW IN THE HELL! can you wait six fucking year to meet your child.. YOUR CHILD!!! it just seems the height of assishness.. okay! shit she's not even asking for child support (god knows it wouldn't hurt!) but sweet crap! then again.. maybe it's just me and my suit of rusty armour.. waiting for that damn damsel in distress. (again)