View Single Post
Old 05-13-2005, 09:23 AM   #8
SILVERWOLFNC
High Tech Warrior

Location: North Carolina nice place to visit but you don't want to live here
Lately I've noticed it too. I worked my way up from a buss proming tobacco at 12 to buss boy at 16, and an incredibly long list of boring jobs but lately I've noticed food service is getting worse and worse at places like Wendy's, Mc Donalds and even my beloved Bojangles Chicken resturant. Its a crappy job I agree but you don't have to stay there forever. You do like I did you work hard keep trying and start to look for a diffrent job soon you'll be able to have a job you can deal with. Don't ever stop looking till you find your dream job. But you don't have to take it out on your customers because you have that job. People used to be kind and caring in food service. Now a days you have to almost go behind the counter and fix it yourself to get it right. I'm even starting to hate going to Burger King cause they give you sut attitude when you try to order it "your way". Like if they put a lil bit more than a drop of ketchup it will kill them. Well that's my soap box for today.

SILVERWOLFNC is offline   Reply With Quote