View Single Post
Old 05-07-2003, 10:12 PM   #49
Billy
Professor

Movie star

Quote:
Originally posted by Undertoad
Did you know that in every large North American city there is a "China town" section, full of Chinese immigrants?
I know the Chinese spread all over the world now. In North America they have a good life there. Some friends emigrate there. They suggest me to go there. But I don't give up my China nationality, my family and culture. I have fure sisters and one brother. They all married and have Children. They live a poor and comfortable life with my mother and father in countryside. They hope me marry ASAP because my parents are older. Parents want to see me have a home soon.

Quote:
Did you know that almost everywhere in North America there are Chinese restaurants?
I know that. I like China food. It looks beautiful, taste well, eat precious. I like Chuan food and Xiang Food. There are eight famous vast styles food. I can not say it in details now.

Quote:
Do you like the Hong Kong action films? Jackie Chan?
I like action movies. To be frank, I don't so like Jackie Chan. My favourite star is Jet Li (www.JetLi.com). His action looks like artistic and beautiful so that you feel you see one perfect show. He Kuangfu champion in China. Now the action movies are not so cool because there are little good actors and stories.

I commend yo to see Hero. It is not best one for Chinese because we have watched many good action movies. This movie content can not attract us. But the pictures are vey beautiful. Director Zhang YiMou is good at photoes.
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote