View Single Post
Old 10-17-2019, 09:58 PM   #1299
monster
I hear them call the tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
Even if he didn't see a doc, someone authorized the requisition. Call Michigan Medicine Laboratories (MLabs) @ 800.862.7284 and have them pull up the requisition to give you the doctor's name and phone number. The results should've been sent to the doctor's office. Call that office for the results and have them faxed to whoever needs it.

It's worth a try.
thanks, he did -MLabs were who told him he could get the result from the 24 hour lab ...who gave him the MLabs number...... they gabe him the non-freephone number too

I have his GP trying to help now. So lucky she had a baby the same time who ended up in the same class at the same schools so is now a friend too.... she's going to get her hoard of nurses on the case first thing in the morning. Prob is, they mostly work with the other Non U M hospital, but any port in a storm, right?

What do we think the collective noun for nurses should be? hoard seems rude.... A "Caring" might be accurate but pukey.... A Swab? yes, I kinda like that. A Swab of Nurses