View Single Post
Old 12-03-2016, 07:39 PM   #34
monster
I hear them call the tide

so this is the new suit. JC Penney Men's Slim Fit section, smallest pants possible (he won't pose for a pic so I'm using the stock photo -imagine a crazed lunatic with a scowl instead of suave model...).

Name:  suit.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  17.1 KB

Jacket, pants/trousers and vest/waistcoat plus a clearance shirt that I picked at random for him to use just to try on the suit but he likes it and bizarrely it really went well with the suit ...about $160 with all the various sales going on (allegedly about $500 full price).

Shall we start a pool on how long before he outgrows it now he's finally started growing? Just hoping it will get him through this last hockey season and college interviews (he must dress up for games and likes to make a dapper first impression) ...that's about 3 months... will we make it?

But I'm feeling victorious because shopping is not his thing (or mine) but complaining about his suit being small is..... so on our way back from Toledo, Ohio today (taking SAT subject tests) I kidnapped him and forced him to suit shop with the promise of food after....and we have a suit!