View Single Post
Old 10-13-2016, 10:20 AM   #4224
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

Where to put this? I don't know! So here it goes....

I finally got a job. YAY!! But I'm just a casual part-timer...BOO! Anyways, I've been picky because I wanted a full-time with benefits. Gosh, that was very difficult get. So, I finally got desperate and applied for Lenscrafters and got the job. But sadly, it was only for a casual part-time position, so I am also doing substitute teaching on days I don't play with people's eyes. The first day there, my co-workers had to ask my name twice because Asian names were something they don't hear often I guess. So, I said, "you know what? I have a nickname. It's Lola." Boom!...They loved the name. So, Lola I am. Even though I am not too happy with such little hours, I feel very fortunate that all the staff are super nice, friendly, and helpful. Apparently, they get new people all the time, so they are really patient with clueless employees. (I can't really blame people for quitting because the company doesn't give enough hours for you to live.) I only did substitute teaching one day, so I don't have much to say about that yet. I'm hoping within a month or two, I would make enough money to get internet at home. I'll be on more often then.
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote