View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 09:08 AM   #71
infinite monkey
Person who doesn't update the user title

Well, the dude's running around, his brother tried to explode himself and a bunch of cops, and killed a cop in the process.

You can be damn sure I'd want my city to shut down too.

Short of my family and food and beer and cigarettes, I don't see any need to be running around with my head held high. (This was the levity part.)

You don't have to like these attacks on our freedom and we can all say how strong we are and we ain't afraid, and MERKINS don't cater to pussy bomb boys..but honestly? If I were there, I would be holed up in my apartment for a while. If I die I don't want it to be at the hands of some goddamn subhuman with fucking religious or penis issues, for no freaking reason. Death by dickhead is far worse to me than a few days hiding. Sorry. Even Anne Frank hid.

Anyway, yesterday I did see an unattended bookbag. It was jammed between a seat in the waiting area and a shelf of paperwork. A week ago I'd have thought nothing of it. I looked around and there were 3 young students not at all close to the bookbag, and none of them were carrying a bookbag. It was surreal. 3 people, one bookbag far away from them. If one had set his down why don't the other 'students' have bookbags? And it wasn't a flowery decorated studenty looking bookbag. It was like industrial, and filled HUGE.

Yeah, paranoia, I gots it. But who can blame me? I just asked the students if the bookbag was theirs and a guy claimed it. Problem solved.

And I hope they get the other guy alive. Don't let the fucker off the hook. Let him go get his ass beat every single day in an American prison. Fucking fuckers.

I'm angry.
infinite monkey is offline   Reply With Quote