View Single Post
Old 12-13-2006, 11:02 PM   #78
lookout123
changed his status to single

Quote:
lookout123 - explain why a repost of the same idea makes the concept wrong?
explain to me why reposting them over and over is proof of their accuracy. oh nevermind - i just remembered that in the last couple of years, you have not answered one single question i've asked of you.

but, i don't think i questioned the accuracy of your statements - that is a different debate. what i question is why you choose to use every single thread as a place to drop the same post - regardless of the original thread topic. something about everything looking like a nail to a guy who's only got a hammer?

you claim that you and you alone have the superior skills that enable you to utilize the "ONE RIGHT WAY"patent pending in analyzing info. you seem to think that you discuss things without emotion, yet you are usually one of the first to stoop to personal insults and name calling if everyone doesn't immediately say "shit, why didn't i think of that? why did i even think about posting before asking tw what the truth was??"

seriously get over yourself. you might actually win people over to your way of thinking if you considered that people who don't always agree with you might not be inferior to you. *gasp* just a thought.