View Single Post
Old 05-12-2003, 08:04 PM   #35
Billy
Professor

Freedom given by CCP

Quote:
Originally posted by Undertoad
It saddens me, because the Communist Party is an enemy to freedom. But I do not think worse of you for joining it.
You misunderstand the Chinese Communist Party. The CCP led us to drive the colonists away, die out feudalism system and bulid new R.R China. The China people feel that we are free since the new People's Republic of China bulit. According to their doing, they helped us to gain freedom. Now they are still doing that. But we think the freedom is not same as you have. You use your standard to judge our freedom. It is unfair.

Quote:
Originally posted by xoxoxoBruce
Since the Communist Party is the only party, being a member is the only way to have ANY input into how things are run. I was taught in school that in the CCP the power comes from the top but maybe ideas and attitude can worm there way up from the bottom. It's better than doing nothing.And maybe the party has groupies.
The CCP is not only party in China. We have other eight democracy parties. They have helped government to administer the national affair.

Quote:
Originally posted by sycamore
If China's CP is anything like Cuba's, joining the party is the only way to really get anything, so I wouldn't fault someone for doing it.
The CCP are trying to bulid a democracy and freedom country. At least we have a speed economy, not poor as that oof ago. There are many party pioneers to encourage us to go ahead.
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote