Thread: Arrow
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2016, 07:24 PM   #12
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaC View Post
I've struggled with this last season on and off. Some aspects of the show have been really unengaging. But the last few eps have drawn me back in.

I just started watching the most recent episode though, and the first scene brought tomind a conversation I had with Foots about the classic dark lord/super villain errors that Dahrk keeps making - in this first scene, he decides not to kill his nemesis and constant thorn in his side, because he wants him to be alive long enough to suffer a terrible death when the world burns, as per his genius master villain plan. Does he lock him up in a deep dungeon, or chain him to a wall? No....he throws him about a bit, proving he could easily kill him then causes a cave in and leaves without ensuring he is trapped.

How many times is he going to not kill his enemy, in order to show how insignificant he is /make him suffer later? This strategy has not been very successful in the past.
haha It's an epidemic. Finally, Felicity says what we've been dying to hear, "You have to kill him."

cf Death is not too good for my enemies.