View Single Post
Old 09-05-2006, 12:19 AM   #33
9th Engineer
Bioengineer and aspiring lawer

She's still talking to him?? Be very careful, sounds to emotionally wishy washy to me, needs to get her head on straight. Remember that Mr/Ms Right only needs to be chased in the movies, in real life it signifies an extremely emotionaly needy person who will read far too much into things and generally leave you with that stereotypical "Huh??" expression on your face all to often. Maybe I'm just tainted, being around only engineering/medicine girls who have male emotional patterns stuck in a womans body. Remember this: "Everyone has somewhere between 1 and 1000 soulmates out there". Don't know where I heard it but it reaks of truth to me.

Also useful knowlege:

Meet "woman A". Woman A says she wants a man who is honest, caring, in touch with his feelings and can handle a steady relationship.

Meet "guy A". Guy A is a man who is honest, caring, in touch with his feelings and can handle a steady relationship.

Woman A thinks of Guy A as her "best friend".

Meet "guy B". Guy B is a loudmouthed asshat who drinks excessively, is abusive, dishonest, and cares only about himself.

Woman A can't get her pants off fast enough for Guy B.

Woman A then returns to emotionaly dump on Guy A about what a jerk Guy B was to her while Guy A sits there thinking to himself "I could have told you that was going to happen, so could any emotionally healthy rational adult".

Woman A thanks Guy A for being such a good friend.

Woman A then procedes to find Guy B ver. 2.0

Guy A starts trying to decide which caliber of bullet will be least likely to desturb the neighbors for when he recieves the inevitable phone call from Woman A about what Guy B 2.0 did to her

Does this sound jaded to anyone?