Thread: strange habits
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2004, 09:41 AM   #1
breakingnews
Q_Q

strange habits

What are yours?

I was cleaning up my apartment this morning (couldn't sleep more than 3 hours after an all-night binge at one of New York's last remaining smoking bars) and just noticed some of the habits I have that one may or may not find peculiar.

Water is always poured from the Brita pitcher in the fridge into a 8-year-old Nalgene bottle that always resides next to my computer desk (as it has since maybe sophomore year of college). The bottle never moves from its place. If it drifts to the coffee table, I put it back almost immediately.

Pizza boxes, for no good reason, are stacked neatly on a wooden bench near the entrance to my studio (kinda far from the kitchen, but not really near the door either). The stack grows until I go jenga and knock the bugger over. Then there's an 80 percent chance I re-stack and let it be until it starts to smell.

I always sleep on the right side of the bed, regardless of whether I am alone or with a special, special lady. Therefore the "good" pillow goes on the right side while the "limp" pillow goes on the left. My squishy Mogu pillow goes on the left as well because I'll turn to the middle of the bed and hug it (is that weird?).

Newsweek (and only Newsweek) is strictly bathroom reading. As evidence, I have every issue since April in a stack on my bathroom floor. I cannot recall a single instance of, say, sitting on my couch, laying on my bed or propped up at my desk while reading the mag.
breakingnews is offline   Reply With Quote