Thread: Bad News
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 07:23 PM   #68
Big Sarge
Werepandas - lurking in your shadows

Well I'm screwing up things all the way around in my life. I'm afraid some of my posts under a different username came across pissy especially to SG. It was just the other day I was ugly to Tulip. I can't explain myself well enough in the politics thread well enough so that a dwellar could realize I wasn't trying to be a troll.

I'm barely hanging on to my job because of missing so much work. The Guard wants to medically discharge me. I give 3/4 of my income to my kids so I'm in a downward financial spiral. Go to the ER? Do you have any idea how much that would cost me let alone trying to have prescriptions filled in the private sector?

I ran out of Monopril today. I have no meds for PTSD, tremors, or hypertension. No meds for the adrenal glands. I have to wait 2 more weeks and then they will reorder for lost prescriptions.

I come across here as bitchy or mean most of the time. The rest of the time I act like a pathetic whiner. I'm trying to say I'm doing nothing but embarassing myself on here.

i'm hurting. I'm tired. A lot of things aren't worth it anymore. I've had some good friends on here and I just wish I could have met you in person. Sorry