View Single Post
Old 02-18-2004, 05:18 PM   #35
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

STACY.

I'm sorry i called you names. I have obviously hurt your feelings. I apologize. You asked for my advice, and while I meant what I said, I didnt need to insult you personally. It was just that you did not seem to be hearing what i was saying about his privacy. My main message I stand behind, but the insults were unneccesary.
Quote:
our family and friends do not know about this...it's easy to tell you guys, because i can just turn the computer off, and you're gone forever...
on this we agree.

I have one final bit of advice. next time, spin a situation like this as a hypothetical situation...." what would you do if," and keep the names and particulars out of it. You can get lots of objective advice from some smart motherfuckers like HP, and UT, and spare yourself the abuse from asshats like FnF and myself.

now go sit on arsen's lap, forgive him his indiscretion, and forget about Eva. he is with you now, and that's all he can do.

ARSEN

contact Eva, tell her that you enjoyed your time, but you will no longer be able to communicate with her because you have reaffirmed the commitment to your wife, and cannot afford another fuckup. thank her for the fantasy you shared, and don't respond to her reply. ever.

If you both cannot do the above, then you don;t belong to gether, and should begin amicable separation proceedings.

REGIS

this is my final answer.

Last edited by lumberjim; 02-18-2004 at 05:35 PM.
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote