View Single Post
Old 06-20-2014, 02:58 PM   #19
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post

If you can't get a decent recommendation from a friend with similar feelings about doctors, pick a group practice relatively nearby that has several female doctors. then choose whichever one can see you soonest. If you don't like her, it's usually fairly easy to switch to another one in the same group -far less hassle than starting the hunt all over again.

Remember, if you hate them you don't have to go back, but you really should get your current issue checked out asap, and maybe get a pap smear and boob exam done too just to get it out of the way, seeing as it sound like you haven't had a physical in a while. It's going to be unpleasant whoever the doc is, so it might as well be one you may not want to see again
Yeah, I found a group practice and trying to decide which of their female docs I want to choose. I am going to get a full check-up and get everything done. It's been over 10 years since I got a check-up. Actually, I would really like to get my heart checked too, but I'm sure it's not really necessary. My heart rate occasionally would spike, but I'm sure it's due to stress.
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote