View Single Post
Old 11-05-2005, 11:05 PM   #20
Amnesiac42
just a guy

stupidest things i've ever done. i'm 23 now, but i've done some stupid things...

when i was 7 i used to sit on this glass table on our back porch all the time. being the naturally inquisitive and curious person that i was and still am, i wondered if i could stand on it to get to my roof (what i would do from the roof was unknown and unimportant, i just wanted on the roof dammit). so i stood on the table to see if it would hold my wieght (i currently weigh about 120 lbs, i'm skinny, at the time you can estimate). at first no problems, i remember thinking "wow" and at that instant i went straight through the glass, cutting open my ankle and big vein. i have a cool scar and dumb story to show for it.

also when i was little, our dining room was really small. it had the table, 3 walls and a wine cabinet. i used to run around the table in circles for no reason and one of these times i met the corner of the wine cabinet with my ear, splitting it apart about a mm at the top. i have this funny two-bump scar thing, that you can't even tell is there unless you feel it for yourself or look at it really closely (which none of you will ever do, i hope). now the stupid part is that i have the same scaring on my other ear perfectly symetrical with the other one. yes, that's right: i ran the other direction around the table and did the same thing.

let's see...what else...

in high school i was out at like three in the morning with a friend riding shopping carts around a parking lot when i rolled one down a hill and into a police car which came looking for us (and failed to find us). we found a roll of carpeting outside of someone's house and carpeted an entire coldesac. we put people's mailbox's facing inwards, we put other people's houses up for sale...you know i don't think i have the guts or mental problems to do these sorts of things anymore...
Amnesiac42 is offline   Reply With Quote