View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 08:28 AM   #11
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf
Get thee a copy of the "Hershey's Chocolate Treasury Cookbook."

Make the Chocolate Banana Bread. Add Chocolate Chunks to the mix. Or white chocolate if you're in that kind of mood, but I'm a purist.

I can post the recipe later, but I don't have it in hand at the moment.
In a moment of pure gestalt I was walking from the mixer carrying the wet ingredients toward the counter where the dry ingredients were sitting and right behind the bowl, perfectly lined up, like navigational lights in the Inland Passage was a can of Ghirardeli's chocolate powder. I had the thought "I wonder if chocolate in this banana bread would be simply awesome or a complete crash and burn?

I took the safe route, but next time I'll give those moments of insight a deeper look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by incommunicadocat
Silly suggestible me. Won't tell you the other things he convinced me to try, or not do. Now I've converted back to the banana, Australia don't have none, as they were all blown away by a cyclone.
Incidentally, that particular ex could self-fellate. So why no banana?
OK this had been a family thread until you brought up self fellation. So now you should feel compelled to tell us the other things he convinced you try and not do. It's a standard cellar penalty, ask anyone. :p And welcome to the cellar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beestie
Oh. And my favorite desert of all time: bananananas Foster. I make it all the time. Pour over vanilla ice cream. And dont forget the rum. I recommend extra rum. Lotsa rum. But not for the inchling.
Not Foster's Lager, I hope. Isn't rum how everyone puts their kids to sleep?