View Single Post
Old 03-13-2017, 12:39 PM   #29
Mountain Mule
Slacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
You can remain in denial for as long as you want; but, everyone who voted for Clinton and everyone eligible who didn't vote got the country they bargained for. That's the majority and for the most part they're just not astute enough to acknowledge perceptions of how and why. They're the clueless crusaders.

Good luck trying to renegotiate your bargain.
You can remain in denial for as long as you want but:

A) Hillary won the popular vote. Thanks to the unElectorial College, the Traitor seized power.

B) 15 separate US Government intelligence agencies agree that the election was hacked. At best, this calls into question the election of ANYONE.

That said, I do feel the official Dem party apparatus has become a little ossified. Bernie Sanders had the momentum and the votes. Had the Dems run Bernie as their candidate instead of Hillary, things might look very different today. Certainly, Sanders was/is on the side of the working man.

But that was then and in the now, I read the posts made by the Traitor's supporters on other sites, glorying in the idea that coal mining will be brought back. Not only is that economically unfeasible (at the moment), it is also a dirty industry in more ways than one. Since there will no longer be any EPA or government regulatory agencies because this hurts the "small businessman," when the time comes, Peabody coal will go about whistling while it works and miners will struggle with increasingly unsafe mine conditions and should they develop black lung, good luck finding medical care.

This is only one small example of the delusional mindset among the cons. The Dems may be ossified, but the cons have become the party of the oligarchs and their mindless followers rush after them like lemmings pouring off the cliff - democracy be damned.