Thread: VOTE!
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 12:12 PM   #21
Urbane Guerrilla
Person who doesn't update the user title

I made my mark this morning for McCain and several other Republicans -- for I do not trust the Democratic Party, and believe they should not be encouraged. Obama's ridiculous promises of bread and circuses -- they looked like he was trying to buy the election -- left me altogether unmoved, as have the Democrats' offerings for the last eighteen years straight. Since the Democrats have such a big problem with eliminating undemocracies, I have a big problem with the Democrats. At the least, it's untruth in advertising, how they say they are democrats, and then do nothing, indeed actively oppose any effort, to take away tyranny and abet democracy.

The American electorate fairly often favors a division of power between its Big Two political parties, so the one checks and balances the other. I hope today for a Republican, and a war fighter, in the Executive, to balance the Democratic-controlled Legislative.

Nothing too tough for lines in the precinct; I stood in line about five minutes and was out the door in ten more, about an hour and a half from time of polls opening at 7 a.m. PST. They'd already had 102 voters in before me.