Thread: Pam's sister.
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 08:27 AM   #27
pensive pam
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigV View Post
Hi Jessica

It doesn't matter from which computer you establish a new account here, one laptop is as good as another. The accounts live on the cellar, not on the laptop. What you do on the laptop, like establish another account for yourself, doesn't affect what happens to the other account on the cellar. I don't know how to keep from upsetting Pam, but you're not likely to mess up her account.

Good to hear that Pam's getting some help, that sounds very serious. Hang in there.
Well I appreciate the kind message. Truth be told I have gone thru a lot of her posts. I have also seen responses. Your responses have not always been positive towards her. I guess it does not matter at more important things have been pushed to the forefront. I guess I will be on here intermitenly today while I wait for a response from Wolf. In the meantime I am on stand by at a Starbucks waiting to get a call when/if to pick her up.

we are supposed to go to a Halloween party tonight and I hope we can still go but it does not look likely at this point. The whole thing is just downright disheartening. Enjoy your day.
pensive pam is offline   Reply With Quote