View Single Post
Old 11-19-2003, 09:50 AM   #5
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Re: Why I'll Stick Up For April

Quote:
Originally posted by dave

We've had a lot of asshats here. Some of them were asshats throughout their entire stay - Cairo comes to mind. But some of them, when given a chance, really turned it around. slang was an asshat his first week or so, but we gave him a chance, he took advantage of it, and now he's a valued member of the community (and one with deer meet, too). Ciara was an asshat right off the bat, and after a very tough hazing, we kind of accepted her and offered her help. She might not hang around right now, but she left on a good note. Even Radar, the asshat-iest of them all (well, maybe not) is showing some signs of normalcy and isn't nearly as irritating as he used to be.

I'm doing what I think is right.
So...you are running a sort of "asshat rehab"? well, dave I think you've got your work cut out for you this time, and I hope you can pull it off. Quite a cinderella story if you can

~~a young asshat joins a very highbrow and sarcastic online forum. Some say she is way out of her depth. She stumbles at first, making all the classic rookie mistakes. It actually gets so bad she is banned. But she is a persistent little thing and comes back strong. Now, with even more adversity, she takes the high road, and with the help of a very special Dave, comes through with flying colors. At her peak, she is elected vice president of the sarcasm department. And then, just as she reaches her peak, she encounters the biggest adversity of her young life. Her computer crashes, and she has spent all of her money on condoms on the advice of filenotfound, and cannot afford the needed repairs. See how she deals with this challenge in our exclusive mini-series on cbs sunday night at 7pm.~~~~
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote