View Single Post
Old 03-26-2004, 10:21 AM   #15
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

Or if they ever finish the next Duke Nukem.

Heh, uh... yeah. I've got a friend who's working on that (a real friend, not a "code word for me" friend)... he doesn't tell me everything, but I personally wouldn't expect it this year.

Damn, that's a massive PC to console ratio, bigger than I was expecting. Is it just because you don't want to pay the extra cost of buying a console when you already have a PC, or that you don't want to take over the TV, or is it just you prefer the type of games you find on the PC versus a console?

And to be fair, I'll answer my own question: I own a Gamecube, PS2, two Playstations (one standard and one mod-chipped--for playing Japanese games, not for burns mind you), and I play them all when I have time, but my husband plays them more. He also plays PC games, but I haven't much at all in the last several years--except for the Sims. I attribute that to the complete disintegration of the adventure genre, nobody makes things like Space Quest anymore.

My favorite game of all time? A solid tie between VibRibbon (Japanese, Playstation) and Dance Dance Revolution.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote