View Single Post
Old 09-24-2016, 03:47 PM   #62
limey
Encroaching on your decrees

Fannying about ...

Sundae - we hoping to avoid that sort of campsite. TBH this one is bigger and more "commercial" than we'd choose, but we wanted to be close to a particular rehearsal venue this weekend. We are surrounded here with lots of very large and fancy rigs (by UK standards) into which we could our Fanny, unfolded, three times over! Our newest neighbour in today has an ENORMOUS satellite dish on the roof. Fanny looks like an urchin who's stumbled into a High Society party by mistake ....
But it's very interesting trying to catch a glimpse of other people's arrangements and "hacks". My current interest is water and "grey" water management. Also awnings/porches, and windbreaks.
Fanny has an aluminium "seam" around her where she folds, and on our first morning I noticed that it was wet with condensation all around (it being colder because of the metal conduit to the outside). So I ran a paper towel all round it to dry it, and thought that might be a wise thing to do every day. Last night, however, I popped up the roof ventilator, and this morning, no condensation.

Sent by thought transference

Last edited by limey; 09-24-2016 at 04:11 PM.
limey is offline   Reply With Quote