View Single Post
Old 03-13-2006, 01:20 PM   #22
spavalica
Recruit or Something

I understand you guys and sometimes I give up, but then I love him so much and we spent 4 yrs together. Last Friday at our counseling he made a promise that from now one I will be #1 in his life and from now on stand up for me for whatever reason, even to his own mother.

Also, we made a compromise that for the month vacation, we are staying two weeks in Bosnia and we are going one week to the beach in Croatia by our selves, and one week to Belgrade. The two weeks in Bosnia in his parent’s house, I will not cook for the family because the two of us will go out and eat and go out for coffees. He agreed on getting the automatic car that I can drive, and under those circumstances I agreed to pay half of the car rental with him.

On Saturday night he made a surprise for me. He took me to this bar & grill place with live band. It was very nice and on Sunday he took a day off and took me shopping. Which shows that he is trying. All weekend we didn’t go visit his family at all. They called to check where we are at, and he told them off “we are at some place”. They said what place? He said “SOME PLACE”.

He is trying, and I will give him some time to change, if he doesn’t then I will let it go. In that case I won’t regret that I haven’t given him any time to change and haven’t made a wise decision. This way, if he still does not change, well then I ought to move on. And I told him that too. And he said wait and see that I will change. He’s been telling me that he loves me more than anything and that he will show me that from now on.
spavalica is offline   Reply With Quote