View Single Post
Old 09-27-2018, 08:15 AM   #21
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumberjim View Post
To say that every guy that claims those women got what they wanted is a Trump supporter is a ridiculous leap born from your emotional aversion to all things Trump.
Now go back and finally read what was posted. Only discussed were the some guys (I know) who said they got what they wanted. The word 'all' was never used. But was inserted by lumberjim to read only what he wants to see. Obviously I must know those 'some guys' to also know they are all Trump supporters.

Obviously the word 'some' is not 'all'. But must be explained to one with a 5th grade comprehension level - such as The Don.

The Don has a long history of not keeping his penis inside his pants. And is a serial womanizer. The perfect patsy for spies and American enemies. Womanizers are easily converted into traitors. Tend to lie constantly. And really do believe women got what they wanted.

Bill Cosby used the same 'violence inspired' lies to attack his victims. And said in a deposition that they wanted it. Using lumberjim logic, he agrees with and supports Cosby and The Don. He believes womanizing is good. tw does not use that logic. lumberjim does. Will he deny it? Or continue reading only what he wants to see.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote