View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 06:36 AM   #4
richlevy
King Of Wishful Thinking

Quote:
Petraeus, who became CIA director in September 2011, was known as a shrewd thinker and hard-charging competitor. His management style was recently lauded in a Newsweek article by Paula Broadwell, co-author of the biography, "All In: The Education of General David Petraeus." and the woman with whom Patraeus is alleged to have had the affair.
Fixed that for them.

I saw her picture too. She looked classy. She's ex-West Point, a Major in the Reserves, has two Masters degrees, and maybe a Phd. She's like the uber soccer mom.

So far out of all of the mistresses I've read about in various news stories over the years, she appears to have the best combination of looks, intelligence, poise.....

I agree with Trilby, Patraeus got the best out of the deal. Especially since she might lose her commission in the Reserves. Patraeus had maybe four more years in the CIA until the next administration.
I have always believed that hope is that stubborn thing inside us that insists, despite all the evidence to the contrary, that something better awaits us so long as we have the courage to keep reaching, to keep working, to keep fighting. -- Barack Hussein Obama
richlevy is offline   Reply With Quote