View Single Post
Old 11-24-2002, 01:25 PM   #13
Nic Name
retired

Kamikaze Duck

If Androx is still a member, he'll be interested to learn that I get most of my news from Pravda.

The rest of you "merkins" might have missed this story, which was suppressed by the White House in the wake of 9/11.

Quote:
10:52 2001-11-22

AN AMERICAN KILLED BY KAMIKAZE DUCK

A Florida man died after a duck hit him in the head, knocking him off a personal watercraft and into a lake. The victim, Leon Resnick, 31, and his friend worked at a company that sold personalized watercraft. Mr. Resnick was driving the watercraft at a lake in the Fort Lauderdale suburb of Deerfield Beach on Thursday, while a friend watched from shore. The friend turned to get a radar gun to check the vessel's speed, then noticed Mr. Resnick was missing from the craft. He found him several minutes later in the water, pulled him ashore and attempted to revive him, the sheriff's office is quoted by Reuters as saying.

Investigators believe the victim was knocked from the personal watercraft by a duck, which struck Mr. Resnick in the face as he sped the watercraft along the lake. Mr. Resnick was taken to a hospital and pronounced dead. The medical examiner listed the cause of death as blunt trauma to the head and drowning.

The duck's carcass was later recovered and turned over to investigators. Mr. Resnick is believed to have been travelling about 55 mph (over 80km) when the accident occurred.

Read the original in Russian: http://lenta.ru/oddly/2001/11/21/duck/
Conspiracy theorists like Cairo will be able to let us know if there is a potential terrorist connection here. I mean, it can't be coincidental that the 9/11 terrorists trained in Florida and this Kamikaze Duck was in Florida. Is there a Japanese connection? A Chinese connection: was it a Peking Duck? Let's connect the dots!

Where was that plane when it was hit by the turkey buzzard?

Let's form a committee.

Last edited by Nic Name; 11-24-2002 at 02:09 PM.
Nic Name is offline   Reply With Quote